Click here to download a larger map (PDF).
Rules and Regulations
These rules are in place for your safety and the well-being of those around you.
Please respect these rules and the other campers.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH everywhere in the resort. Safety first!
- Alcohol may only be consumed at your campsite. Roaming the grounds with alcohol is strictly prohibited. Underage drinking is prohibited.
- No drugs, firearms or fireworks of any kind will be allowed on the premises. No Chinese lanterns. There are no exceptions to these rules.
- The minimum age to rent and occupy a site is 21 years of age.
- Changing campsites is prohibited as there are campers that reserve sites ahead of time.
- Campsites are designated for one family only (two adults and three children under 18) and a maximum of two pets per site. Additional children are $5.00 per night.
- Only persons allowed to use the site are those who rented it. No family members or guests will have use of site if original renters are not there.
- Only one camping unit and one vehicle allowed per site. Vehicle use to and from the site only. Additional vehicles may be parked in the visitor’s parking lot. Only owners of a valid driver’s license may operate motorized vehicles (this includes golf carts).
- If you bring a golf cart, please furnish your insurance certificate.
- There must be a sealed connection on your hook-up to the sewer. No hoses dropped in will be allowed.
- No tents are to be erected on your site without prior permission from the management. There is a $35.00 per night tent fee.
- All visitors must STOP AT THE FRONT OFFICE to register at the park office upon their arrival. A visitor fee of $5.00 per adult and $3.00 per child under the age of 18 will be charged per vehicle. You will be solely responsible for your visitors’ actions. A visitor’s pass must be visible at all times. If a visitor fails to register or does not show a valid visitors pass, they will be asked to leave the premises. They will park in the designated visitors parking area. Visitors are not allowed to bring pets. Servies dogs must have a current rabies certificate.
- All pets must be on a six foot leash, under control at all times, and cleaned up after. Pets are not to be left unattended. Any pet causing a disturbance will not be allowed to stay. Pets are not allowed in the ponds or buildings. Do not tie pets to the trees in any way. A current rabies certificate is required at check-in. A collar tag is not acceptable. No Pit Bulls or other vicious breed dogs will be allowed in the park.
- No pets are allowed in any resort buildings.
This includes the shower building and restrooms.
- Fires are allowed only within the fire ring provided or your own fire pit with flames no higher than 18 inches. Campfires must be kept under control and never left unattended. Fire must be out before turning in for the night. Do not move fire ring.
- Cutting, nailing (decorations, name plaques, etc.) or damaging any of the trees or plant life is prohibited. Climbing trees is prohibited. No hammocks on trees.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. No loud noises or loud music will be permitted during quiet hours. This rule applies to all and will be enforced.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children. All children must be on site by dusk. Children are not allowed in the play area or beach area after dark. No unattended children at the playground. All children should always be under adult supervision. Children less than 8 years old must be accompanied to the restrooms.
- New York State bicycle safety laws must be followed. These laws include: helmet use, safe speeds and no riding after dusk. ATVs, skateboards, razor scooters and rollerblades are not allowed.
- No outside soliciting.
- Campsites must be kept neat and orderly and free from trash. Do not leave trash outside overnight. It must be taken to the dumpsters. Dog waste must be picked up.
- Respect your neighbors, and do not walk through other sites.
- No dish washing in restrooms, no car or trailer washing. No watering the grass or roads.
- There is no smoking in any of the buildings. This includes all forms of electronic cigarettes. Please do not throw butts on the grounds.
- Clotheslines are not permitted at the campsites. Please do not use your awning as a clothesline. Laundry facilities are available for your convenience. Laundry facility is open 24 hours a day. Please do not leave clothes in the washers and dryers. Change is available in the office.
- No stakes are to be driven into the ground without prior approval due to underground utilities. This is an absolute rule and will be enforced for your safety and the safety of the RV Resort.
Check-in: 12:00 PM / Check-out: 12:00 PM
- All campsites have a check-in time of 12:00 PM.
- The person named on the reservation must be the person who checks-in the reservation.
- All reservations must be checked in before 10:00 PM (Eastern
Time) on the day of arrival, unless notified of late check in. Failure to check-in on time or notify us of a late arrival will result in the reservation being cancelled and forfeiture of the reservation deposit.
- A valid credit card is required for all stays.
- All sites have easy access.
- Some pull-thru sites available.
- Full hook-ups at all sites include: Electric: 50/30/20 amp, Monroe County public water,
complimentary cable TV, fire ring and picnic table at each site,
telephone accessibility, and sewer.
- All campsites must be checked out by 12:00 PM. All late check-outs will result in an additional charge of one day rental at the prevailing rate.
- Campsite rental location is subject to availability at time of check-in. While we make every effort to ensure you are placed on the site number reserved, a reservation of a specific site number is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to place you on any campsite.
Rules for Swim and Play Areas
- Children less than 16 years of age must be with two parents or adults over 18 years of age at the swimming area. One adult must stay on the beach at all times.
- Swimming in designated beach area only.
- Children under 16 years of age need to be with a parent at the playground.
- No one is allowed at the beach or play area after dark.
- Children should be instructed on playground safety.
- No rock or sand throwing will be tolerated.
- Glass bottles and alcoholic containers are not allowed at the playground or swim area.
- Ponds are for fishing only. Catch and Release – no license required.
- You must sign out the boats and life jackets in the office before using them. All persons are required to wear a life jacket when using all water craft.
Fees and Payment:
- Rates include two adults, three children under 18. Additional adult or child $5.00 per person per night.
- A visitor fee of $5.00 per adult and $3.00 per child under the age of 18 will be charged per vehicle.
- There is a $10.00 cancellation fee on all charge cards.
- A one night deposit due on all reservations.
- Forfeit one night deposit if cancelled less than 7 day notice. There will be a $10.00 service charge for credit card refunds.
- Reservations that are cancelled with less than a 10-day notice will forfeit one night.
- Storage sheds available for purchase with seasonal sites.
- No refunds for early departure.
- No refunds if cancelled on Holiday reservations.
- Your reservation is not complete until after you have spoken with a Red Rock Ponds representative. A member of our staff will contact you to complete the reservation process.
- No tents are to be erected on your site with out prior permission from the management. There is a $35.00 per night tent fee.
Office and General Store Hours:
May - June
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
July - Labor Day
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Liability and Authorizations
The owner/management of Red Rock Ponds RV Resort absolve themselves from any and all liability and responsibility pertaining to the loss by fire, theft, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever. The owner/management also has the right to refuse any RV, camper or tent.
I hereby authorize Red Rock Ponds RV Resort to publish photographs taken of me or family members for use in publications and on the Red Rock Ponds web site. I acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and I will receive no financial compensation. I release Red Rock Ponds RV Resort, its owners and employees from liability from any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
System Configuration, Privacy and Security Information:
Statement of Privacy
The personal information collected by Red Rock Ponds RV Resort will be used for the purposes of reservations, park administration, management and park enforcement. Red Rock Ponds RV Resort does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, personal information may be gathered in connection with the campsite reservation process. Personally identifiable information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties.
Privacy and Security
When you make a campsite reservation with Red Rock Ponds RV Resort you entrust us with your personal and financial information. Red Rock Ponds RV Resort has taken every precaution to safeguard your personal information and ensure that it is used appropriately.
Credit Card Transaction Security has been implemented to ensure the safety of your reservation, personal, and credit card information. This has been done through the use of certificates, multiple methods and levels of data encryption such as Secure Socket Layers (amongst others), as well as other techniques.
Red Rock Ponds RV Resort uses certificates on its website to increase security and to demonstrate that your reservation transaction is safe. Certificates are digital documents that authenticate individuals or organizations. Certificates are typically used to generate confidence in the legitimacy of a certificate holder. They allow verification that we are who we say we are (Red Rock Ponds RV Resort and our service provider). Certificates are digital signatures that protect public keys (our unique identifier) from forgery, false representation, or alteration. Certificates are issued by a certifying authority (CA) willing to vouch for the identities of those to whom it issues certificates.
Secure and Encrypted Communications
Secure Socket Layers are a method encrypting and decrypting your data transmissions over the internet to our site. It ensures that no unauthorized parties can “steal” or “see” your data as it makes its way to our site. This is done by jumbling the data into unrecognizable bits that only Red Rock Ponds RV Resort can unjumble on its site based on a secure “digital key”.